• Shane Finley

    Lead Pastor

    Email: sfinley@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Simi Valley, CA

    Trademark saying: The hardest choice is almost always the right choice.

    Interesting fact: I love ice cream, No I am serious, I really love ice cream.

    Favorite verse: Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

  • Larry Kent

    Care & community pastor

    Email: lrkent@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Paris, Texas

    Trademark saying: "People don't do what is expected of us, we do what is inspected of us!"

    Interesting fact: Encountered a 6 foot shark on a night dive in Cozumel, Mexico!

    Favorite verse: Psalm 40:3 "He has put a new song in my mouth, even praise to our God, and many shall see it and fear, and will trust in the Lord."

  • Mike Smith


    Director- Uncharted School of Discipleship

    Email: msmith@mvfchurch.com; www.unchartedschool.com

    Hometown: Sandy, UT

    Trademark saying: If you're walking next to lava and you drop your keys, forget about it- they're gone. 

    Interesting fact: I have visited 15 different countries yet never been to the East coast of US.

    Favorite verse: "I came that they may have life and have it more abundantly." -John 10:10

  • Josh Boyer

    Youth & Worship Pastor

    Email: jboyer@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Chino Hills, CA

    Trademark saying: "Hey Oooooh!"

    Interesting fact: I taught myself to wiggle my ears. 

    Favorite verse: 1 Corinthians 15:26 "The last enemy to be destroyed is death."

  • Michelle Burchardt

    Children's Ministry director

    Email: mburchardt@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Rocky River, Ohio

    Trademark saying: "That sounds fun..."

    Interesting fact: I interned with the FBI my senior year of high school. 

    Favorite verse: Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."

  • Ashley Sheleretis

    Email: admin@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Chino Hills, California

    Trademark saying: "You win some, you lose some."

    Interesting fact: I love to drink vinegar. 

    Favorite verse: Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good."

  • Trisha kent

    Database, finance & Worship leader

    Email: tkent@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Buena Vista, Colorado

    Trademark saying: "Good talk.”

    Interesting fact: My favorite color is "flowers". 

    Favorite verse: Matthew 28:20 "And surely I am with you always, to the very end

    of the age." -Jesus

  • tom mazur


    Email: tmazur@triumphgroup.com

    Hometown: Midway, UT

    Trademark saying: Life is 80% commonsense, the other 20% is what you have to work at.  

    Interesting fact: Did Ballroom dancing back in the late 70’s (dancing with the stars type) 

    Favorite verse: John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

  • dan gritton

    shepherd/ Finances

    Email: ddgritton@comcast.net

    Hometown: Caseyville, Kentucky

    Trade mark saying: It is what it is.

    Interesting fact: I once taught military history at Eastern Kentucky University.

    Favorite verse: Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

  • dustin england


    Email: dengland@mvfchurch.com

    Hometown: Salt Lake City

    Trademark saying: Life is not about the clock, it's about the compass. 

    Interesting fact: I've never had a cavity

    Favorite verse: John 16:33 - "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”